- 8 x analogue voltage inputs, 10 bit (4.9 mV) resolution 0 to 5 V, suitable for potentiometers, voltage output sensors and variable resistance (temperature) sensors
- 8 x thermocouple inputs, 1 °C resolution suits K type thermocouples (-200 to 1250 °C)
- 2 x cold junction compensation thermistor inputs
- 4 x digital inputs with frequency measurement and switched capability
- 2 x switch inputs
- Update rate for all inputs 200 Hz, for a second expander 50 Hz
- 8 x PWM outputs
individually controllable for frequency and duty cycle.
- 4 x adjustable duty cycle 0 to 100% in 255 steps and frequency range from 8 Hz to 5 kHz
- 4 x adjustable duty cycle 0 to 100% in 20 steps and frequency range from 1 Hz to 100 Hz
- CAN bus used for communicating to the data acquisition, display or ECU and to the PC during calibration and firmware upgrades
Configured as part of the configuration for the connected ECU or data logger.
- Case size 99 x 105 x 40 mm
- 310 gram
- two part 60 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts