• Dual bank lambda control supported; requires optional LTC
with Bosch LSU4.9 sensor or LTCN with NTK sensor.
• Pre-configured sensor calibrations for Original Equipment (OE) • Easy and fast engine tuning using engine efficiency map.
sensors and engine triggers.
• Engine load modelling based on inlet manifold pressure and
• Pre-configured DI pump control. inlet manifold temperature. Alternatively, for example, when
using individual throttle bodies, throttle position can be used.
• Pre-configured control of the direct injectors.
• Fuel volume calculation considers delay effects resulting from • Support of additional port injectors (‘high/low’) with tuneable
the secondary (high) injector installation position.
• Sensor calibrations available for many common automotive
• Pre-configured reference mode for engine synchronisation and
control of 4 camshafts with tuneable inlet and exhaust timing
tables. • Support for analogue and digital (frequency or duty cycle)
• Pre-configured physical settings for Engine Displacement, Fuel
Density, Stoichiometric Ratio, Fuel Pressure, and Injector
Check for latest version at www.motec.com
DATASHEET PART 23136
© MoTeC Published 18 August 2015 2
• Transient fuelling compensation using physical modelling of • Configuration of clutch state using a switch, a position sensor
fuel films. or a pressure sensor.
• Support of MoTeC devices: ADR, E8XX, PDM, SLM, VCS • Calculation of clutch slip.
• Configurable anti-lag for single turbo with ignition timing limit, • ECU-internal G-force (acceleration) – longitudinal, lateral,
fuel volume trim, ignition cut, engine speed limit, boost aim vertical
and throttle aim tables.
• ECU CAN receive from a defined CAN ID for data reception
• Supports 2 coolant fan outputs (PWM controlled). from MoTeC devices. Support of 3 CAN buses.
• Configurable closed loop alternator system for PWM field • ECU CAN transmit of the most common channels using
winding control. standard MoTeC CAN templates.
• Supports 2 switchable inlet manifold flaps with position • 6 configurable switches, 4 rotary switches and 6 CAN
feedback. switches with each of 9 positions simultaneously mappable to
Launch Control, Pit Switch, Anti-Lag, Traction, Race Time
• Air conditioner support with switched output control.
Reset, Engine Speed Limit Maximum, Throttle Pedal
• Coolant temperature compensations for engine speed limit, Translation, Ignition Timing, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit,
ignition timing, fuel volume, fuel mixture, boost limit. Traction Aim and Traction Control Range.
• Coolant pump output with PWM control. • Pulsed tachometer output with configurable output pin and
• Coolant pump after-run functionality, optionally with additional
pump output. • Dual bank drive by wire throttle servo control.
• Engine speed limiting with ignition cut and/or fuel cut. • Configurable throttle sensor input, with 2 channel analogue or
single wire digital (SENT) protocol.
• Gearbox position detection via optional sensor or engine speed
/ wheel speed estimate. • Throttle Pedal sensor with translation table. Hybrid OE pedals
(for example Ford) are supported – one analogue and one
• Gearbox shift request via Up Shift Switch / Down Shift Switch
or Gear Lever Force sensor.
• Differential pump output with differential temperature
• Gearbox shift support with ignition cut, fuel cut, throttle blip
threshold and hysteresis control.
and engine speed matching in forward gears.
• Transmission pump output with transmission temperature
• GPS acquisition and logging via CAN or RS232.
threshold and hysteresis control.
• Intercooler temperature and spray control.
• Traction control with tables for Aim Main, Aim Compensation
• Lap distance, time and number via BR2 or switched input, with and Control Range.
split and sector options.
• Vehicle speed measurement using wheel speed sensors,
• Configurable launch control with tables for engine speed, estimation or GPS.
throttle limit, boost aim and fuel volume trim.
• Vehicle speed limiting (pit speed control).
• Race time system with tables for ignition timing trim, fuel
• Configurable warning system with light and CAN output. mixture aim, boost limit and throttle limit.
• Auxiliary time system with tables for ignition timing
• Idle closed loop control system using ignition, drive by wire
compensation, fuel volume trim and fuel mixture aim.
actuation or idle solenoid.
• 4 auxiliary outputs for PWM control of added actuators:
• Engine Load Average channel with tables for engine speed
limit, ignition timing trim, fuel mixture aim, boost limit and – Duty cycle tables using Engine Speed and Throttle or
throttle limit. Manifold Pressure Axis’
• Ease of engine start with dedicated fuel volume and idle – Activation based on inlet manifold pressure or throttle
compensations during crank and post start. position
• Engine run time total for engine hour logging. – Auxiliary Output 1 includes tables for Ignition Timing
Compensation, Fuel Volume Trim and Fuel Mixture Aim • Configurable security for multiple users with differing access
options. • Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin and/or
CAN message, including:
• Configuration of brake state using a switch or a pressure
sensor. – Airbox Mass Flow, Pressure and Temperature
– Ambient Pressure and Temperature
Part No. 23136