• Fully integrates with these original systems: Direct Injection, Stability, Dash, Power Steering, ABS, Air Conditioner, Purge Canister and Alternator control. Lambda Control is supported with optional LTC and Bosch LSU4.9 Sensor.
• Full support for Cruise Control using OE controls.
• Added support for automatic transmission models.
• OE Traction Control buttons may be configured to operate M1 Traction system.
• Fuel Used calibration updated – dashboard Fuel Tank Level now operational.
• Pre-configured sensor calibrations for Original Equipment (OE) sensors and engine triggers.
• Pre-configured control of port and direct injectors with a tuneable balance table.
• Pre-configured reference mode for engine synchronisation and control of 4 camshafts with tuneable inlet and exhaust timing tables.
• Pre-configured on-board knock control for each cylinder with 2 OE knock sensors and selectable centre frequency.
• Pre-configured physical settings for Engine Displacement, Fuel Density, Stoichiometric Ratio, Fuel Pressure, and Injector Linearisation, which allow for simplified engine start-up prior to tuning.
• Pre-configured CAN messaging for OE systems including ABS /VSC, dashboard, air conditioner and power steering.
• Pre-configured control of OE coolant fans with 3 temperature thresholds.
• Pre-configured transient fuelling compensation using physical modelling of fuel film for port and direct injectors
- Added support for manual air conditioner controls.
- Fuel Composition Sensor and Alternative Fuel added – can optionally run Flex Fuel or Dual Fuel systems.
• Pre-configured wheel speed detection via CAN from OE ABS system, allowing gear detection via engine speed / wheel speed estimate. Wheel speeds may be derived from ABS system or hard-wired sensors may be installed.
• Gearbox position detection via optional sensor.
• Configurable boost control for a single turbo.
• Configurable anti-lag for single turbo with Ignition Timing Limit, Fuel Volume Trim, Ignition Cut, Engine Speed Limit, Boost Aim and Throttle Aim tables.
• Gearbox shift request via Up Shift Switch / Down Shift Switch or Gear Lever Force sensor.
• Gearbox shift control with ignition cut and engine speed matching.
• GPS acquisition and logging via CAN or RS232.
• Intercooler temperature and spray control.
• Lap distance, time and number via BR2 or switched input, with split and sector options.
• Configurable launch control with tables for Launch Engine Speed, Launch Throttle Limit, Launch Boost Aim, and Launch Fuel Volume Trim.
• Race time system with tables for Ignition Timing Compensation, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, and Throttle Limit.
• Auxiliary time system with tables for Ignition Timing Compensation, Fuel Volume Trim, and Fuel Mixture Aim.
• Engine Load Average channel with tables for Engine Speed Limit, Ignition Timing Trim, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, and Throttle Limit.
• Engine Run Time Total for engine hour logging.
• Configurable security for multiple users.
• ECU CAN receive from a defined CAN ID for data reception from MoTeC devices.
• Six switches and 4 rotary switches with 10 positions simultaneously mappable to Launch Control, Pit Switch, Anti-Lag, Traction, Auxiliary Time, Race Time Reset, Gear Automatic, Engine Speed Limit Maximum, Throttle Pedal Translation, Fuel Volume Trim, Ignition Timing, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, Traction Aim and Traction Control Range.
• Analogue tachometer output with configurable output pin and scaling.
• Transmission pump output with transmission temperature threshold and hysteresis control.
• Differential pump output with differential temperature threshold and hysteresis control.
• Traction control with tables for Aim Main, Aim Compensation and Control Range.
• 4 optional outputs for PWM control of added actuators:
? Duty cycle tables using Engine Speed and Throttle or Manifold Pressure Axes
? Activation based on Inlet Manifold Pressure or Throttle Position
? Auxiliary Output 1 includes tables for Ignition Timing Compensation, Fuel Volume Trim and Fuel Mixture Aim
• Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin and/or CAN message, including:
? Airbox Mass Flow and Temperature
? Ambient Pressure and Temperature
? Boost Pressure
? Brake Pressure Front and Rear
? Brake Switch
? Coolant Pressure and Temperature
? Engine Oil Pressure and Temperature
? Engine Crankcase Pressure
? Exhaust Pressure Bank 1 and Bank 2
? Exhaust Temperature (EGT) via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier, Generic CAN, or E888 for Collector, Bank 1 and 2 Collector, and Cylinders 1 to 4
? Exhaust Lambda via LTC, LTCN, or PLM for Collector, Bank 1 and 2 Collector, and Cylinders 1 to 4
? Fuel Pressure and Temperature
? Gear Position
? Gear Lever Force
? Gear Neutral Switch
? Gear Shift Request
? Intercooler Temperature
? Steering Angle, Pressure, and Pump Temperature
? Transmission Temperature
? Turbocharger Speed
? G-Force (acceleration) – Longitudinal, Lateral, Vertical